Post by jerrytheplater on Feb 24, 2018 22:16:52 GMT -5
I took my S. leucophylla out of the refrigerator today and potted it up. Even though I kept calling it Tarnock on the video, it is not Tarnock. That was the S. leucophylla that died on me.
I also repotted two unknown seedling Sarracenia that have been holding on for a few years now. They are really tiny still, but they are alive. They grew a little more last year. I did end up giving them some orchid fertilizer via foliage misting in the later summer last year. It was at 1/4 label strength. I am hoping the repotting may stimulate these little guys to grow.
Here is a video I made of the process. My editing skills are not the best, so overlook those warts.
https://youtu dot be/m8P0q3zxK4c I guess this forum disables links because twice I was not able to post it up. Try copying the link and replace the red dot with a real dot and remove the spaces.